As an ISV and OEM integration and services company, our technology partnerships deliver a broad range of platforms that can address any price, performance, life cycle and global service requirements. The partner relationships CCI has established are based on the strategic requirements of our customers and are valuable assets since our customers use these relationships to leverage the best solutions possible.
DELL Technologies OEM
CCI is committed to providing customers with solutions that protect their brand. Dell Technologies OEM is a division of Dell Technologies and is the largest OEM systems provider in the world. They offer OEM-ready products that provide our clients with broadest range of best-in-class platforms, from server, storage, and workstations to networking and embedded compute products.
If your product requirements align with a Tier 1 product offering, Dell Technologies OEM hardware provides multiple benefits, including:
- Purchasing Flexibility: Dell Technologies’s OEM program is product-based; no contracts are required
- Market Power: Dell Technologies OEM is the largest OEM systems provider with over $5B in sales
- Customs Ease: Dell provides global regulatories for ALL their OEM products
- Exceptional Quality: Dell turnkey products are superior, with our data showing a less than 1% failure rate for our Dell-based products
- Superior Service: Dell products come with seamless, onsite global support that is unmatched by competitors
- Better Branding: Dell Technologies OEM products offer simple, more elegant options for relabeling integrated solutions with your branding
- Installation Services : If you don’t have the means to install the product at your customer site let Dell do it with ProDeploy
- Recycling Services: Need to retire your old installed systems? Dell will do it. And it can be any vendor’s technology
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OEM Partner
HPE is one of the largest OEM systems providers in the world. They offer OEM Ready products that provide our clients with best-in-class platforms that are fully brandable and offer global regulatory certifications and global onsite support. Offering a broad range of server and storage platforms with global support sets them apart from the competition and provides a best in brand solution for our ISV customers. CCI is an HPE OEM Partner. This status assures our clients certified sales and engineering resources with the highest level of competencies in delivery solutions around HPE.
As an HPE partner, CCI has complete access to the full range of server and storage platforms.
- Platform Selection: Our engineers use a collaborative onboarding process to determine the platform configuration elements that best address the performance needs of your application software.
- Branding: Most of our customers go to market with a hardware platform that is branded with their specific logos and model designations.
- Turn-Key Integration: Our engineers document the build, software imaging and quality control processes necessary to reliably produce a quality product based on your specifications.
- Rack Integration: Our rack integration services include a more complex design process where we identify, design and produce an entire purpose-built system in a rack. These racks are shipped complete in a custom crate and arrive onsite ready for turn-key deployment.
- Inventory Management: Many of our customers require same-day or next-day shipment. To meet these requirements, we must position inventory on-site based upon the customer-provided sales forecast to ensure compliance with their fulfillment SLA.
- Global Logistics: Clients are often overwhelmed by the task of managing global logistics and the associated country customs and regulatory processes and managing global logistics is a critical value that we deliver to customers. We are your trusted partner, ensuring that this complex process is expertly performed by our experienced global operations team.
- Support : The Onsite Service model is the most requested model in our service offering. Our clients determine whether the issue is software or hardware related. If hardware is the point of failure, we’ll deploy parts and labor to repair the item. This service is performed per the SLA purchased at time of order.