As an ISV and OEM integration and services company, our technology partnerships deliver a broad range of platforms that can address any price, performance, life cycle and global service requirements. The partner relationships CCI has established are based on the strategic requirements of our customers and are valuable assets since our customers use these relationships to leverage the best solutions possible.
DELL Technologies OEM
CCI is committed to providing customers with solutions that protect their brand. Dell Technologies OEM is a division of Dell Technologies and is the largest OEM systems provider in the world. They offer OEM-ready products that provide our clients with broadest range of best-in-class platforms, from server, storage, and workstations to networking and embedded compute products.
If your product requirements align with a Tier 1 product offering, Dell Technologies OEM hardware provides multiple benefits, including:
- Purchasing Flexibility: Dell Technologies’s OEM program is product-based; no contracts are required
- Market Power: Dell Technologies OEM is the largest OEM systems provider with over $5B in sales
- Customs Ease: Dell provides global regulatories for ALL their OEM products
- Exceptional Quality: Dell turnkey products are superior, with our data showing a less than 1% failure rate for our Dell-based products
- Superior Service: Dell products come with seamless, onsite global support that is unmatched by competitors
- Better Branding: Dell Technologies OEM products offer simple, more elegant options for relabeling integrated solutions with your branding
- Installation Services : If you don’t have the means to install the product at your customer site let Dell do it with ProDeploy
- Recycling Services: Need to retire your old installed systems? Dell will do it. And it can be any vendor’s technology