2015 was a record year for CCI. Revenues increased 35%+ for the 2015 Calendar year.
The growth of our business was based on several factors:
- Our brand continues to expand and customers are realizing we are best-in-class at what we do.
- Our EU facility in the Netherlands have been offering our customers a more efficient supply chain and decreased VAT costs to execute their global business.
- Sales team expansion has resulted in increased business opportunities and closure rates.
February 8, 2016 – (San Jose, CA) – CCIntegration announces major win with a Network Communications market leader. The company is a market leader in its market segment. CCI was selected as their new supplier based on several factors that they were unable to achieve with their previous supplier.
The key factors in making the move to CCI were:
- Inventory pipeline and visibility to minimize exposure and better manage cash burn rate.
- Our custom designed web portal’s online visibility were key factors in supporting the operations team for this customer. Our larger competitor could not provide real-time data visibility and this consumed too much time in evaluating supply chain and inventory exposure.
- The customer has frequent changes to their software images. This customer requires expeditious product validation and product release of new ECO’s.